As testosterone levels decline, many men feel as though they're "getting old" much faster. In fact, many symptoms, once considered a natural part of the aging process like lethargy, depression, irritability, sexual dysfunction, and mood swings, may actually be the low testosterone symptoms. Sound familiar? In men, the low testosterone levels lead to Andropause, often referred to as "Male Menopause".
300 nanograms/dl is the standard testosterone limit below which it is termed as low testosterone level. Testosterone decline and low testosterone symptoms are common with the aging process. Starting around the age of 35 to 40, testosterone levels (Total Test) in men, decline by roughly 1% each year.
In medical terms, Hypogonadism is a decline in the normal production of testosterone hormone. Its categorization according to the problem area is as under:
- Primary Hypogonadism, when problem is in organs
- Secondary Hypogonadism, when problem is in pituitary gland
- Tertiary Hypogonadism, when problem is in Hypothalamus
Low testosterone levels involve many worst low testosterone symptoms that deteriorate the life of a suffering man. Few symptoms of declining testosterone are,
Low testosterone levels occur due to many reasons; major low testosterone causes are following:
- Visible fat belly
- Trouble in orgasm
- Testicular shrinkage
- Loss of energy and stamina
- Less fuel for a man’s sex drive
- Feeling of depletion at day end
- Irritability with family and friends
- Loss of muscle mass from arms and legs
- Low production of fluid containing sperms
- Gloomy feeling with lowest optimism level
- Lack of “electricity” (Numbness) in the genital area
- Erectile dysfunction (impossible erections or failure in ejaculation)
At Nationwide Synergy Inc., we offer testosterone therapy programs to treat low testosterone symptoms and to alleviate low testosterone causes. Through comprehensive lab work, physical examination, and review of medical history, our physicians can prescribe a low testosterone treatment that's according to your specific needs. We base our treatments for low testosterone levels on the latest researches and successful trials over testosterone deficient men.
It’s time to say goodbye to worries, if you are suffering from aging or other low testosterone symptoms. Contact us for expert advice and prescription to defeat aging due to hormonal decline and start living a healthier life, once again.
- Testicle injury
- Infectious diseases
- Excess of blood iron
- Inflammatory diseases
- Natural process of aging
- Chemo/radiation treatment
- Performance boosting drugs
- Pain or hormonal medication